Friday, September 14, 2012

Hey y'all!

So, this is my first ever post on my new blog. I have wanted to start a blog for a while now but never had the courage!!

I should probably tell you a little about myself...My name is Jess (as the title suggests haha). I am currently living in the Southern and beautiful city of Charleston, South Carolina! I am a senior at The College of Charleston, studying Biology and minoring in Psychology. I am so blessed to be living South of Broad (the best bourough Downtown) and I am enjoying every day of it!! Well, enough about me for a minute...

...You're probably wondering why I LOVE Charleston so much. Well, to start off I am here because this has always been my favorate place!! I have been visiting Charleston since I was a little girl, because Chucktown has always been a special place for my family. My parents got engaged here and also spent their honeymoon here, which is why they brought us as much as they could. I could wait to come to the 12th oldest college in the United States and experience this cool city for myself!!

In this blog I will try my best to show you the local side of Chucktown including: history, CofC life, dining, my favorite spots and etc!!

I really hope y'all enjoy my blog and thanks for bearing with me as I figure this whole blogging thing out!!

Here are some pictures of The College and some of my favorite places Downtown:

This building is named Randolf Hall (it's painted in Ox blood)

 This is the center of CofC
 This is the famous Battery Park



 My house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment